手机短信,快捷登录

微信登录,快人一步

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

电吹风犀牛建模教程-吹风机|Modeling Rowenta Hair Dryer

发布于 2008-11-18 0 点赞 199 评论 53391 浏览

这个是老外的一个教程,是英文的!!

我的英文很菜。。。初一就没有学好,现在就不说了!!呵呵

英文教程看的有点吃力,不过大家可以参考下google翻译或者其他的软件,图文一起看,应该大概的还是没有问题的啊!

呵呵!!见谅!如果哪位好心的大牛能翻译下,那就是[s:78]
1.jpg

Here is one organic tutorial, helping you with some standard shapes and objects. Check this one!

2.jpg
Ok, first, sorry for delay, I’ve been meaning to write this one down for 4 days now.

I must say that I’m pretty happy with this one, it turned out very accurate and great. I really like it! And it is pretty easy to model it. So check it out:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩回复

文明上网理性发言、请文明用语

sawlu_chang | 设计助理 | 发表于 2015-2-9 15:42:44
强大强大,慕拜
简单用熟悉犀牛,看图也懂大概意思了
0 回复

举报

WJLD | 实习生 | 发表于 2015-6-2 19:27:54
棒,但就是英文,::(
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 19:56:41
Ok, first things first, so lets start with tubular part. The part where the motor and heater is. I’ve measured 120mm the length and make a line with Polyline or Line command (the length of our reference image is 190mm). We will make three circles two on the start and end of line, and one 30 or 40mm from the left circle. You need to offset them by 2mm, or simply make another circle. I made another circle, so in the end I ended up with 6 circles. Far two right circles are in radius 26 and 28mm. The far left two are 34 and 36mm, and the inner two are 35 and 37mm.

1.jpg

Using InterpCrv command make a line connecting three outer circles. (use Quad option in Osnap for easier snapping). Next, do the same step for 3 inner circles.
2.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 19:59:24
Using Sweep2 for first and second rail select outer two circles, and for cross section curve select Curve we made earlier.

Make an ellipse and position it like on the image below:

hair_dryer_3.jpg

Next, from Front viewport use Project command to project that ellipse onto our tubular surface. You will get two curves on the surface, and we need only the front one. Using it, we will trim the surface and make a hole:
hair_dryer_4.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:08:25
Now, we’ll move onto handle. I like jumping from one part to another, I guess you already found that out  

From top viewport using reference image, outline outer edges with InterpCrv. Just to make sure, I made a straight horizontal line in Top viewport (using Ortho) and trimmed off the two curves. Now, we are sure those two curves has endings in the same cplane.
hair_dryer_5.jpg

Create another ellipse, this time one radius 15mm and other 13mm. Using End and Quad options in Osnap, position the ellipse between two curves, first move it to the end of one curve, and using PointsOn command, stretch the ellipse to fit the other curve’s end.
hair_dryer_7.jpg
hair_dryer_8.jpg
hair_dryer_9.jpg
hair_dryer_10.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:12:27
Copy that ellipse, and position it like on the image below. You also need to stretch it with moving control points so it touches both curves. I have also made this ellipse 4 points higher. So, select upper three control points and move them 4 units up, and then move lower three control points and move them by 4 units (mm) down.

hair_dryer_11.jpg

Next, using that second bigger ellipsoid and two handle curves, we will make a sweep2.
hair_dryer_12.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:15:13
Using DupBorder we will duplicate border of newly created surface. We will get two closed curves, and we need the little one only, as we already have the bigger one. So, now, delete the surface, and again create sweep2 rail between two rail curves, and using now three closed curves:

hair_dryer_13.jpg

And now, we have a handle! Next, we will blend the two surfaces, so use BlendSrf command. Note that we need to check the Same height shapes option:
hair_dryer_14.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:17:30
Hopefully you got something like on the image below:
hair_dryer_15.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:19:06
Now, lets cap the tubular part.

From the end of the first Line we created in this tutorial, create another line, and make it 10units (mm) long. Now, using Quad option in Osnap create InterpCrv (Curve: Interpolated Points) between two Quad points as start and end, and in the middle top of the 10mm long line:

hair_dryer_16.jpg

Trim one half of the newly created curve (arch) with 10mm long line, and that half arch needs to be revolved. I used Sweep1 and followed outer circle. But before that, we need to offset that half arch, and we need to move the inner circle by 2mm right from Top viewport (2mm will be the thickness of our shell - yeah, we still need to do that manually [s:11]).
hair_dryer_17.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:21:38
Now, we can use Sweep1 and make two surfaces:

hair_dryer_18.jpg

Ok, now, we will make little holes on the rear. From Right viewport make an ellipse 5×2.5mm. Rotate it for 45 degrees, and position like on the image:
hair_dryer_19.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:24:51
Using ArrayPolar make an array of 24 holes. Naturally the center would be the same center of circular surfaces.

Next, using Copy and Paste duplicate those 24 ellipses, and using Scale shrink them, so you have 5 rows of 24 ellipses each row smaller than the previous.

hair_dryer_20.jpg

I have grouped each row of ellipses, and will extrude them one group at the time so I have more control, and less mess. So, extrude the ellipses and trim with two circular surfaces:
hair_dryer_21.jpg
hair_dryer_22.jpg
0 回复

举报

Patriot | 网校特聘讲师 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:29:21
阿抿的帖子,顶下
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:29:25
Now, we will make just the same handle and tubular surface, but 2mm smaller. Using all those smaller circles, and smaller curves, we will make inner side of our dryer. You could use offset, but when using it curves are often made out of too much control points, and therefore your surfaces end up with much more isoparms, and we want our models cleaner. You could use Rebuild to make curves better, but then you might loose the original position of your curves. It is a bit tricky, and recreating all the curves, but 2mm smaller is a lot better way.

Now, we need to blend the inner and outer surface where the air blows out.

hair_dryer_23.jpg
Next, on the part where the air is sucked in, using FilletEdge and 2mm as radius round that edge:
hair_dryer_24.jpg
0 回复

举报

asd198582 | 资深设计师 | 发表于 2008-11-18 20:59:03
?完事了吗????
0 回复

举报

suffamoph | 设计主管 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:24:02
光看图差不多也能看懂。老外的教程都是那么经典……
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:45:05

STEP 2

刚才网络断了 ,不好意思,继续。。。。。。。。。

Lets get back to our first 120mm long line. On the other end (the end there the air blows out from the dryer) create another circle with radius of 6.5mm. The second one from the same center but with 8mm as radius, and another one with radius of 10mm, then one with 16, and one with 18mm radius.Extrude those 5 circles by -15mm (minus is because we need it to go left when looking at it from Top viewport). Do not use Cap option.
hair_dryer_25.jpg

Next, you will blendsrf paired circles.
hair_dryer_26.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:45:43
The one in the middle, the smallest circle, using Arc command we will make an arc like on the image below:

hair_dryer_27.jpg
Using sweep1 command make a cap:
hair_dryer_28.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:46:19
Using Line or Polyline mimic the image below. I first created one line through the center, and then copied it and rotated by 90 degrees, next, I copied those two and rotated by 45 degrees. Next, each line I offset by 1mm up and down, and deleted the middle line. I have also offset the outer circle by 2mm, and aligned everything in the same cplane.
hair_dryer_29.jpg
hair_dryer_30.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:49:52
And for the end of this part we will extrude those curves by 5mm with Cap option set to yes
hair_dryer_31.jpg
hair_dryer_32.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:51:28
Now, lets make a little hole in the handle. For hanging the dryer on the wall or something.

Create a closed curve like on the image below and trim what is inside:
hair_dryer_33.jpg
hair_dryer_34.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:52:17
We will make three cross section curves, actually two lines, and one curve and using Sweep2 make a surface:

(don’t forget to use Closed sweep option)
hair_dryer_35.jpg
hair_dryer_36.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:53:14
Join that surface with handle surface, and fillet the two edges with 0.5mm radius:

hair_dryer_37.jpg

Next, lets create a curve for splitting the handle:
hair_dryer_38.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:54:43
Offset that curve by 0.3mm, and trim off what is between two curves:

hair_dryer_39.jpg

Now we need to blend the inner and outer shell surface (for both sides same settings):
hair_dryer_40.jpg
hair_dryer_41.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:56:47

STEP 4

In this step we will be dealing with dryer cap that concentrates the hot air direction.

We will use outer circle of right side of our tubular part:

hair_dryer_42.jpg

This circle needs to be offset by 4mm to the inside. From the center of this circle start a line 35mm long:
hair_dryer_43.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:57:43
Again, using InterpCrv make a curve starting from one Quad point on outer circle, middle of it is in the end of line, and the end of this curve is in the opposite Quad point.
hair_dryer_44.jpg

From the end and start make two lines. Having Ortho set to on helps!
hair_dryer_45.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 21:58:57
Now, using Match, match the curve to both lines, and set the Continuity and Preserve other end to Tangency.
hair_dryer_46.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 22:00:17
(Note: if you want to match the one end of a curve to the line, then you need to first click near the one end on the curve, then on the line)

Using the line that is in the center (you might need to move it to the right a little - just so it crosses your curve (arch)) trim the curve.
hair_dryer_47.jpg

Use Sweep1 to rail revolve and make a cap.
hair_dryer_48.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 22:02:16
Next, make an ellipse. First end of axis is at 77m, and second at 22mm. (select Diameter from command options selection). And then make another ellipse, again use Diameter, and set 48×14mm. Position both centres of these two ellipses in the same point.
hair_dryer_49.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 22:05:30
I have positioned the both centres of two ellipses to the center of our cap, and then I moved it to the right a little:

hair_dryer_50.jpg

Now, move the inner ellipse for 42mm to the inside:
hair_dryer_51.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 22:07:35
Using InterpCrv, create a curve between two coplanar Quad points on two ellipses. Now it seems like it is a line, but if you turn on the control points you will get two more cpoints in side this so called line, select two and move outside a little:
hair_dryer_52.jpg

Using Sweep2 use two ellipses as rail curves, and one connecting curve as cross section.
hair_dryer_53.jpg
0 回复

举报

阿抿 | 官方管理团队 | 发表于 2008-11-18 22:11:36
Trim the parts we don’t need:

hair_dryer_54.jpg

Now, we will make a fillet between these two surfaces… First I joined these two as I wanted to make a FilletEdge, but that didn’t turn out good, so I Exploded the mesh, and made a FilletSrf between these two surfaces. The radius was 10mm and everything went well. If you encounter problems with both FilletEdge and FilletSrf, try reducing od increasing the radius, and if that doesn’t work either, then try the pipe method.
hair_dryer_55.jpg
0 回复

举报

推荐学习